SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maggie Has Crossed the Rainbow Bridge
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maggie Has Crossed the Rainbow Bridge Login/Join 
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted

I thought I owed it to Maggie and the board to post her passing since I found her on here almost 14 years ago. I don't know if board member birddog1 is still around but he gave her up when it was determined she was gunshy. For her it was winning the Doggie Lottery. She was one of the finest pets I ever knew. She would have been 16 next month. I can't type anymore, hard to see between the tears.

Rest in Peace Maggie.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1449 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
My condolences. She’s a beauty.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15543 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss of such a great friend.

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Absolutely beautiful dog.

Posts: 3901 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
RIP Maggie.

Posts: 3713 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Good girl, Maggie

Posts: 26887 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My condolences, Pizza Bob Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Sorry Pizza Bob, damn fine girl and a wonderful life she had for sure.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6295 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Beautiful dog now flushing quail in Heaven.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1550 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
!6 years is a good long life. My condolences.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16055 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Beautiful dog. I am sorry for your loss. I am sure you have a ton of great memories!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss.

My wife and I are dog people (so we're told, anyway) and all of our dogs are treated as members of our family.

Having lost some over the years, I can relate to your sadness over the loss of Maggie.

She looks like she was quite a girl. I know it's tough, but I hope you can remember all those good times you enjoyed with her.

Bob

Posts: 1570 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Really sorry for your loss---what a beautiful girl she was...

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl. RIP Maggie.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. She looks beautiful, and well loved.

- Bret

Posts: 2464 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
My heart felt condolences for you and your family. I know it’s hard to lose a pet who we all know is a family member.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear Bob. She is absolutely beautiful. Sounds like you had a wonderful life together. It is never long enough.
Lost, but never forgotten.

Wish you the best.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19155 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss.

R.I.P. Maggie.

These threads always bring me to tears, because I have been there. and I remember the pain.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36836 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Geez, this was a rough day for forum pets. She was beautiful, I’m so sorry you lost her.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5292 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So sorry I have had two cross the bridge since April, heartbroken.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post