SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    looking for good android blood pressure app
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for good android blood pressure app Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted
searched back 10 pages on what I recalled someone posted as a 'diet/blood pressure/blood sugar' tracking app, but can't find it.

There's so many apps available I hope to find a good one via the old fashioned 'recommendation by satisfied user' method.

If you have good results and satisfaction with one for an Android mobile phone please advise.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
My doc asked me to start logging my BP including the time it was measured.

I've had a BP machine for years, but the thought of writing it down or inputting into an app seemed like something I'd quit doing due to my travel schedule, simple inconvenience, etc. Therefore, I decided it was time for a new BP machine that had a memory and would bluetooth sync with my smart phone. Mid-July, I purchased the Omron Series 10 Wireless Bluetooth BP Monitor. It stores 100 readings for 2 users (i.e. 200 readings) and just hit a button and it'll sync to their app on my iPhone (Android app out too). It stores everything my doc asked for and more, in the app it makes graphs to show trends, and I can export to Excel.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23692 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Thanks tatortodd . Looking for basic app without extra hardware. Amazed to see this link to machine that's willing to talk to alexa....which I would never install.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post