SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!*
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!* Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The karma shall move on forward. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post
Sounds interesting and fun. Please include me, thanks.

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6562 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Got in on this late, you bet I'll re-karma some goodies, thanks for a great idea!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
A very cool Idea, I'd love to be a part of it!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3355 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator has spoken!

There were: 80 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: bob ramberg
The winner's id number is: 5661062711

Congratulations bob!

Email is inbound.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Awesome, Warhorse. I look forward to continuing this very cool and unusual Karma.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1367 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Glad to see it's still going. ** A little nervous for the next drawing, as Bob's signature has me hoping he washes his hands frequently... Razz

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
Just checking in to see what Bob chose from the Mystery Box. Smile

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Bob, HEY BOB!

You out there Bob?

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
I was really hoping no one would spoil this Karma, but that looks like what is happening.

Bob has had the box for two weeks. Please Bob, give us an update and get this to a new winner. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dosborn81,

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
Bob, please get in touch with Warhorse or myself. You have had the Mystery Box for 2 weeks now.

It also appears that 95% of the threads you post in are Karmas. Including two from the 28th, when you had the box for a week. Roll Eyes

Please, PLEASE, get this back on track.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Really? Damn it.

I was looking forward to this one, it could have been a lot of fun. Dosborn, regardless of what happens with Bob (whom I am trying to assume innocence with right now, but dude, is there a Karma that you didn't enter?), this Karma will continue. It was/is your baby, so I will not overstep, but give the word and I will send you a few items to seed the next box.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12338 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice idea- I didn't see it earlier.

Count me in and I'd help Kick Start it again if needed.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13404 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
That really stinks the box got nabbed. I have an item I would like to add to the box somehow.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
I am holding out hope that Bob will be a stand up guy and do the right thing.
That being said, however, I can't help myself from saying "I told you so....":

quote:
Originally posted by Unishot:
I done this type of "Box Pass" (as we called it) a number of times on a few cigar forums. The idea was to put a few cigars in, and take a few out that you haven't tried. (You take an equal amount out that you put in...) It was a lot of fun until a newer member just ran of with the box or, took all the expensive cigars out and put dog rockets back in.

I can only hope that this does not end in the same way.

The way we did it in the past, was to limit the number of participants and post the order of where the box was going. (In other words, we could "track" where the box was, and who had it, and when it was sent out to the next person on the list). Most members would post what they added, and what they took out. When the box got to the last person, (who was the person that started the whole pass)we would have a good idea on what was inside (cigars, cutters, lighters, etc) and then that was donated to the troops overseas.

I think a bit of thought should go into this before it gets sent out and things turn south. (Yes, I recognize that this membership is an extraordinarily stand-up group.....I'd just hate to see something bad happen.) Just a thought.

That being said, I would love to participate. I have several goodies I can thrown in.

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Unishot:
I told you so

In this case it wouldn't have mattered. We made it to the SECOND winner before it went tits up. I could have had rules and limits all day long and it wouldn't have mattered. It just takes one to fuck it up. Number two, or 20, I guess it's bound to happen. I just have too much faith in our membership. Frown

Sorry if I sound like a dick, but I'm a little pissed off over this deal right now.

Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
Keep the faith, Dustin. Maybe Bob had something come up that has this delayed.

Great idea, BTW. I hope it gets back on track.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Yea keep the faith, Bob oh Bob.......

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
That really stinks the box got nabbed. I have an item I would like to add to the box somehow.

Me too. Email inbound Dustin

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ardbeg
posted Hide Post
I missed this thread the first time around. I hope it gets back on track as it is a super idea. I'd love to be involved, and yes I'll re-karma.

I hope Bob is okay.

_________
There once was a man from Nantucket...

Posts: 1347 | Location: Somewhere in Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post