SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Benghzi and Southern Border Terrorist Truths
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benghzi and Southern Border Terrorist Truths Login/Join 
posted
Former CIA analyst/targeter Sarah Adams unveils the truth behind the 2012 Benghazi attack, providing a detailed account of the events and their implications. With a focus on transparency, Adams exposes the political controversy surrounding the attack and the failure to enact proper security measures. Truly an amazing story.

Episode #1

Episode #2

Episode #3

The information in these 3 podcasts are unbelievable!!

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 866 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Good watch for anyone who hasn't seen it already. Well worth the time spent.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2707 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
All very good interviews; "Superbad" fills a lot of gaps. Also listen to SRS episode #74 with Mark "Oz" Geist.

Posts: 3262 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
I can recommend all of Shawn Ryan's videos.

Very good interview.

Posts: 1970 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I’ve read her book on the Benghazi attackers. Not the attacks, the individuals involved.

Many of who are receiving US citizens’ tax dollars today.

Her book should have become a target list.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Very interesting it took me a few days to listen to all three episodes, but I thought it was definitely worth it. A lot of crazy information if it’s all true.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2537 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
is there a written synopsis available?

Posts: 16152 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post