SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Creep Joe at it again.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Creep Joe at it again. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Clueless asshole. You're not going to be POTUS.

I hit the big town an'he turned me roun'
He dazzled me with some pretty jive
prettier jive than I've ever heard from
any man alive
He called me "Baby" 'n "Honey"
Messed wit m'head, tol' me he'd show me
a whole mess o'money
An' what did I get?
That's somethin' I ain't figured out yet

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
He never took his hands off her the entire time. Not one second. He's a Super Creep!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
So this is the guy who's going to "fix things." After nearly half a century in politics. Roll Eyes

quote:
He's a Super Creep!

Oooh, what a great song parody (of Rick James' "Super Freak") that would make. Big Grin I wish I could write one.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
He's a Super Creep!

Oooh, what a great song parody (of Rick James' "Super Freak") that would make. Big Grin I wish I could write one.

I had the exact same thought when I read it.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3853 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
So this is the guy who's going to "fix things." After nearly half a century in politics. Roll Eyes

quote:
He's a Super Creep!

What I had in mind when I posted it. Was hoping someone more creative than I am could put the lyrics to it!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
He's a very creepy Joe
The kind who gives long hugs to mothers
And puts his hands on their shoulders
Once he gets them on a stage now...

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He can't possibly be that dense. To KEEP doing this shit after all the press, etc.

Wait a minute. Sorry. He's a politician. Of course he's that dense.

Posts: 260 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w-hAZHtVpiw" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

LOL. One of the funniest vids I've seen in a while.

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
So, if Biden is not going to president, Sanders is not going to be president, Warren is not going to be president, Harris is not going to be president, then who is?

Trump, of course.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by parabellum:
Clueless asshole. You're not going to be POTUS.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He really is creepy. But besides that, he hasn’t accomplished shit in 40 years.

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I think President Trump and Kim Jong-un have got it right. Joe is just plain, old fashioned, stupid.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I thought we already gave this guy the talk about keeping his creepy shit-hooks to himself. When he gets punched in the mouth by a concerned parent he might stop this nonsense.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
He and Weiner are out of the same mold. Just can't help themselves

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
The guy has a very real problem. At this point, there's no question he should know better, but he just can't seem to help himself.

Oh, and that Crowder video was hysterical. Big Grin

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I thought he said he got the message. Those hair plugs must affect the brain.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His handlers must've been freaking out Big Grin

Speaking of handlers, the California Democratic Convention is happening in San Francisco this weekend, all but, Biden are attending. He'll be in Ohio instead at a LGBTQWX event.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5740 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I met Biden recently while working a security detail at a campaign stop. Dude shook my hand for a solid minute. Seriously, sixty seconds. It was bizarre. Or would have been, were it not Biden.

He did give me a challenge coin. The "vice president of the United States" side is neat. The Joseph R. Biden side not so much...

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post