SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ruth Bader Ginsburg confuses Lindsey Graham for a woman
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruth Bader Ginsburg confuses Lindsey Graham for a woman Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Ginsberg isn't the first person to make the mistake of believing that the fact that she does very well in one field - the law - means that she's somehow an instant genius in another - politics. If you throw in the usual conceit by longtime DC dwellers that they somehow know more about politics than the rest of us by virtue of osmosis or something, well, it's easy to see Justice Ginsberg making a political miscalculation.

Wouldn't it be funny if she held out because she wanted her successor to be appointed by the first woman President rather than the first black President? You know, because Obama somehow couldn't be trusted to nominate a woman and all?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post

Ruth in the middle.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
As another member mentioned once "The Notorious RBG". I hope her replacement makes Justice Scalia look like a left wing radical. Only 51 votes needed. Thanks Harry!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Early indication of dementia praecox?

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Lets roll the tape!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6851 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Freakin' crone Mad

Doddering old hag Mad

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I believe the Ginsberg meant to say that Lindsey Graham was her bitch, but was misquoted.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ops cwo
posted Hide Post
So do many of us

Posts: 264 | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Lindsey reminds me of an old woman.

Isn't Lady Lindsey John McStain's concubine?

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/jVDN8yR3ig0

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post