SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For those of you with little boys.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those of you with little boys. Login/Join 
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted
Here is a Link to a youtube video of all kinds of R/C trucks, earth moving and heavy equipment for them to enjoy watching. Don’t forget to turn your sound up.
If you happen to be a little boy trapped in a man’s body, you may also watch this video.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
My 2 year old grandson will love that - thanks for sharing! He's really fascinated with garbage trucks for some reason...but he digs all trucks/heavy equipment.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1683 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I'am pretty sure that no seven year old kids were used in the making of that video.

Every wife that see's this is going to roll eyes and say God! No !

Instead of " honey, see you in three hours , I am going to the range"

Husband's would be disappearing to the garage or basement for whole weekends.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54706 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that!

I want that Liebherr wheel loader that was loading the pipe on the trailer. Big Grin

Posts: 326 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Muttering in "repeat mode...."

I don't need a new hobby.

I DON'T need a new hobby.

I DON'T NEED A NEW HOBBY!

Very cool.

Very, very, cool.

Must resist!

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxxpower:
Thanks for posting that!

I want that Liebherr wheel loader that was loading the pipe on the trailer. Big Grin

I found a loader similar to that one for $2,800!
I still have a vocabulary of heavy equipment sound effects that’ll complement something from Walmart. Big Grin

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Nice, my little guy will enjoy this.

Posts: 5075 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am picturing a 12 x 12 table in the spot where the caravan used to be parked,

There are four task chairs on the four sides, each station has four machines to run,

After 90 minutes , everyone moves one station to the right. There is a pot luck at lunch time .

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54706 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigFan:
My 2 year old grandson will love that - thanks for sharing! He's really fascinated with garbage trucks for some reason ...but he digs all trucks/heavy equipment.

Because he watches "Trash Truck" on Net Flix, Totally cute and it's fun to watch a 2 year old laugh out loud isn't it?

Posts: 6406 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this. I have young grandsons and have exhausted just about every rocket launch video there is on YouTube. I think they're going to love this. Razz

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6425 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
It must be fairly common for a kid to be fascinated with trash trucks.
A friend asked his little grandson what he wanted for Christmas. The little guy’s answer was, “A gobbage truck and some gobbage.”