SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Smile of the day...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smile of the day... Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
A chicken farmer went to the local bar, sat down next to a woman, and ordered a glass of champagne. The woman said, “How strange, I also just ordered a glass of champagne.”

“What a coincidence,” said the farmer, who added, “It is a special day for me. I’m celebrating.”

“It is a special day for me too. I am also celebrating,” said the woman.

“What a coincidence,” said the farmer.

While they toasted, the man asked. “What are you celebrating?”

“My husband and I have been trying to have a child for years, and today my gynecologist told me that I was pregnant.”

“What a coincidence,” said the man. “I'm a chicken farmer and for years all my hens were infertile, but now they are all set to lay fertilized eggs.”

“This is awesome,” said the woman. “What did you do for your chickens to become fertile?”

“I used a different rooster,” the farmer said.

The woman smiled and said, “What a coincidence.”

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8358 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5687 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Haha!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Double smiley face!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
An elderly couple who were childhood sweethearts had married and settled down in their old neighborhood.

To celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary, they walked down to their old school. There, they held hands as they found the desk they shared and where he’d carved “I love you, Sally”.

On their way back home, a bag of money fell out of an armored car practically at their feet. She quickly picked it up, but they didn’t know what to do with it, so they took it home. There, she counted the money – it was $50,000!

The husband said: “We’ve got to give it back”. “Finders keepers!” his wife said, and put the money back in the bag and hid it up in their attic.

The next day, two FBI men who were going from door-to-door in the neighborhood looking for the money showed up at their home. One knocked on the door and said: “Pardon me, but did either of you find any money that fell out of an armored car yesterday?”

“No.” She said.

The husband said: “She’s lying. She hid it up in the attic.”

She said: “Don’t believe him, he’s getting senile,” but the agents sat the man down and began to question him.

One said: “Tell us the story from the beginning.”

The old man said: “Well, when Sally and I were walking home from school yesterday …”

At this, the FBI guy looked at his partner and said: “We’re outta here

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5687 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Cool ⬆︎

IS HE THE OLD GUY THAT CHOSE THE SOUP?

(A JOKE FOR ANOTHER DAY....)

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8358 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post