SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Question on brief's
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question on brief's Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
Jokes forthcoming no doubt.

So waist size is not the issue. But room for the goods are.
In buying them the last few years there is less and less room. Can someone recommend me some that will not squeeze the life out of you for crissakes. I have tried going up a size and that does not work. They are loose around the waist is all.

My older versions are still fine.

I am not a boxer guy.

Thanks gentlemen.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19196 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
If you are not adverse to boxer briefs, Champion Performance line. They are not baggy like regular boxers.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you looked at Duluth Trading? I’m not a brief guy, but their boxers seem more roomy to me compared to Fruit of the Loom and Hanes boxer briefs. I would bet the same would be the case for their briefs.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
I like Munsingwear available at the Vermont Country store....
www.vermontcountrystore.com

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Then again, any of the real boxers don't crowd the boys at all.

Posts: 7266 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
If you are not adverse to boxer briefs, Champion Performance line. They are not baggy like regular boxers.
Those are ok, but Rebok Performance boxer briefs are even better, IMO.

Of course, if you really want to shoot for the moon: Under Armour boxer briefs I understand are the best money can buy. Hideously spendy, though.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Brief’s what?

They’re lovingly referred to “tighty whities” for a reason. Get you some boxer briefs.

Posts: 17166 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Yanno what cheap underwear and a cheap hotel have in common?

No ball room. Eek

Posts: 11854 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Favorite is Hanes, but Fruit of the Loom will do.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What they said above, boxer briefs are the way to go. I just get the Calvin Klein ones from Costco. But now I feel the need to try the Champion pro.

Posts: 124 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: January 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
They do make thongs for guys.
(Click at your own risk. Eek )

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. Neither hanes nor fol currently are worth a dam to me. fol used to be my favorite.

Somehow I knew shugart would make and appearance Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19196 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Ever thought of going Commando?

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Kickee solid briefs. Most comfortable underwear I've ever worn.

https://www.kickeepants.com/sh....asp?idcategory=1626

https://www.kickeepants.com/sh...6515&idcategory=1626

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Somehow I knew shugart would make and appearance
Just offering you a little support... Smile

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

They do make thongs for guys.
(Click at your own risk. Eek )
PERFECT with the SIGforum unitard!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30696 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have gone Duluth. But only when they are on sale. I think that 20 bucks for a single pair of skivvies is outrageous. But if I go cheap, you get stuff that is thin enough to read through, slack "elastic" and shrink to the point my cat can wear them.
When it comes to mens undies.... You just cant win!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16100 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Obviously brand briefs, with AnatoMax!

Just don't buy one with big giant branding on the waistband, you may draw the attention of too many gay guys. lol

I bought a couple pair from Sierra trading a few years ago. Really liked them so I bought more. A year or so later I wanted more, of course they deal in remainders and seconds, so they never have anything long term. When I searched for them online, the other sites selling them had lots of other "interesting" brands with lots of "interesting" designs. Eek

I guess it wasn't so Obvious after all.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Maybe this apocryphal, but it’s funny nonetheless:

After asking President Clinton whether he wore “boxers” or “briefs”, a journalist decided to be fair and ask Senator Bob Dole the same.

Dole responded, "Depends."

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2702 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Kirkland boxer briefs from Costco is what I buy.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post