SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Liberty Garden hose reel 712
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberty Garden hose reel 712 Login/Join 
posted
I’m thinking about installing one of these on my 4x4 post where I hang my hose now. Does anyone have any experience with their reels?

Posts: 960 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I don't have any experience with Liberty's product, but, I can tell you this Eley Wood Post Mount Garden Hose Reel rocks!

Bought the optional cover for it. Now I don't have to take the hose off and store it when winter comes. Just drain the water, roll the hose back up, put the cover on, and done.

Eventually I'll buy a wall-mount version for the back of the house.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I have the liberty in my front and an Eely in the back. Both are great. The liberty is nicer looking so that’s why it’s on the front of the house. They are both a million times better than the box store crap.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12440 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post