SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My father in law died today.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My father in law died today. Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Condolences and prayers for you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
May our Judge comfort, heal, and rectify the aggrieved.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Death in a family really bring out the worst on some folks, usually it's those who want to benefit from the death.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Sorry, SC. Condolences to all.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that. May the good times and memories help you in this moment.

Posts: 796 | Location: NH | Registered: July 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My deepest and most sincere condolences to you and your family. I am sorry for your loss...

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your family.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Sorry to learn of your loss.

You will all find your way.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My condolences and prayers for the family.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Peace to your wife,you and your family.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of your loss. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for you loss. Prayers sent.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
SC,, so sorry man!!

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you.

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2067 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss. Fair Winds And Follwing Seas.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

quote:
Originally posted by stu1000rr:
Funerals really do bring out the true person.

Truly sorry you and you your wife have to deal with the distraction in your time of grief.
This is true isn't it? I never really thought about it until I was an adult. I really couldn't miss it when my aunt went out of her way to act like an ass to my wife when we were at my mother's funeral. That woman has given me bad vibes since I was a toddler. Since then, I have become much more aware of this happening around me. So sorry ya'll have to be put through that as well.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and your wife. And sorry for that the mother in law said to her.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post