SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More polling from my Liberal Rag (Vote- NO)
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
More polling from my Liberal Rag (Vote- NO) Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
https://www.app.com/story/news...&utm_term=news_alert

I belive we crushed the last poll to the point where they never published nit.
Let's do it again...
Thanks All.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8374 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
done. Always happy to help. Big Grin

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Brought @no” up about 2% points before it shut off Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15607 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Done

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

posted Hide Post
Voted. The "no's" have the lead by a few points as of now. Notice that a significant percentage are choosing the "waste of time" option. I see that as an attempt to split the "no" votes. Not working so far.

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 26926 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Done!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Again, they framed two responses in order to "sneak a win" for their pet choice.

No and "This was a waste of time" are really the same answer in my opinion.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Report This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Done. No slightly ahead.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Report This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Done

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Banned
posted Hide Post
Omly Gomly.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Oldrider
posted Hide Post
My pleasure.
Done.

Posts: 360 | Location: Outinthesticks | Registered: October 08, 2016Report This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Also done.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16527 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Done

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5415 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Is "This is a waste of time" referring to the House process, or the poll? Big Grin

Posts: 5764 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Voted.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16103 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Done. Happy to help.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4234 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Report This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
"This was a waste of air" would been appropriate for members of the House, but apparently you can vote as many time as you want, which probably accounts for the number of "yes" votes. Perhaps the Dems are preparing for the 2020 election....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Always willing to yank USA Today’s chain.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
USA Today's polls are like those popularity votes for the high school yearbook.

Posts: 14663 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post