SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good use for a campaign billboard!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good use for a campaign billboard! Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted
I was watching the CBS news (only because that was the channel it was on and I failed to turn off the TV. They had a short story on teaching teachers to shoot and be armed at school. Fun times. Except the range structure they were training in had "John Boehner" billboards for walls! Big Grin Big Grin You know the guy, the former Weaker of the House.

And all the targets we were shown were adult males looking like a gun nut (us). They should have included pix of nice young girls and boys.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed those walls! Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13908 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
I was watching the CBS news (only because that was the channel it was on and I failed to turn off the TV. They had a short story on teaching teachers to shoot and be armed at school. Fun times. Except the range structure they were training in had "John Boehner" billboards for walls! Big Grin Big Grin You know the guy, the former Weaker of the House.

And all the targets we were shown were adult males looking like a gun nut (us). They should have included pix of nice young girls and boys.

Weaper of the House?

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3127 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post