Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity
DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
September 19, 2026, 08:58 AM
P250UA5
The Enemy's gate is down.
September 20, 2026, 10:10 AM
Orguss
"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
September 20, 2026, 11:55 AM
Z06
________________________________________________________ The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.
September 21, 2026, 01:01 PM
Tuckerrnr1
_____________________________________________ I may be a bad person, but at least I use my turn signal.
September 21, 2026, 03:46 PM
egregore
September 21, 2026, 05:01 PM
Z06
________________________________________________________ The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.
September 21, 2026, 06:04 PM
egregore
September 22, 2026, 11:12 AM
Z06
________________________________________________________ The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.
September 22, 2026, 11:13 AM
Z06
________________________________________________________ The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.