SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Women's world cup 2019
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Women's world cup 2019 Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
Great game on TV today from Portland. Go Thorns!

I watched the first couple minutes and that goalie done messed up...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3481 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
From 2015, but recirculating because of the USWNT's complaints about equal pay:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZLrNBmXhr1M" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I so want to post this on some Facebook threads, but I have to work with some of those people, and . . .

But good on Rhonda for understanding basic market economics.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
Great game on TV today from Portland. Go Thorns!

Marta had a 25 yd. stonker in that match yesterday for Orlando.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In light of the sports media's favorite lesbian and her consistently incorrect statements, there's been another round of 'women demand equal pay' articles, which has included better rebuttals to this mythological grievance.
Below is probably one of the best explainers and one worth bookmarking when you get that 'friend' who just doesn't quite get-it.

Posts: 14655 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
She's a yappy cunt...She is wrecking what should be a feel good national team.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PR64,

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3481 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Below is probably one of the best explainers and one worth bookmarking when you get that 'friend' who just doesn't quite get-it.

Corsair, thanks for posting. If what the video states is factual and the proper context, then the women's national soccer team is trying to win based on emotions and an ill-informed public.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

Corsair, thanks for posting. If what the video states is factual and the proper context, then the women's national soccer team is trying to win based on emotions and an ill-informed public.

Pretty much...

I used to be a HUGE fan and supporter of the USWNT, until all this equal pay crap started along with the disrespect to our country and flag shown by these "ladies".

My daughter grew up playing soccer and played comp for several years and I coached as well during that time. We no longer watch due to all this crap.

Posts: 270 | Location: NorCal | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I saw that video the other day. It's excellent and clear. A must watch.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post