SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Going to Vegas in two weeks- *UPDATE -Valley of Fire pics - special thanks to beanhead, corsair, and Goose5 **
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going to Vegas in two weeks- *UPDATE -Valley of Fire pics - special thanks to beanhead, corsair, and Goose5 ** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I miss the Cosmo and especially EggSlut. Sounds like you're having a good time.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Bump with link to post of Valley of Fire pics...

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...6031561/m/1020089774

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Pictures look great. Bumping this as we are heading there early March for a few days. Just rented a midsize SUV for pretty damn cheap for 4 days.

It looks like some small comedy/magic shows are going but nothing major yet. Would really like to catch a Cirque show but most likely not going to happen. Will take a trip to Hoover Dam to at least see it (no tours) and then Valley of Fire. Would like to take a heli tour of Byrce hopefully for the right price. The Zion helicopters place wants $900 per for the 2hr Bryce tour. A bit much for me. Perhaps a cheaper Zion tour maybe. If not we'll do the loop through Zion. You currently have to make a reservation to do that.

Any other must do's out there? I'll bring a few bucks to try my luck but my guess is that will go pretty quick.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post