SIGforum
Hamas founder dies after 'accidentally' shooting himself

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5890099634

January 30, 2018, 03:50 PM
sigmonkey
Hamas founder dies after 'accidentally' shooting himself
https://www.israelnationalnews...ews/News.aspx/241335

Maybe this will become a PLO/FATAH/HAMAS/Hezzbollah viral video challenge!




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
January 30, 2018, 03:51 PM
nhtagmember
yippee



[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC


January 30, 2018, 03:53 PM
arcwelder
This happened 3 weeks ago, by the way.


Arc.
______________________________
"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash
"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman
Rode hard, put away wet. RIP JHM
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

January 30, 2018, 03:54 PM
mbinky
He was "inspecting his personal weapon" lol I always do this when it is loaded, how else can you tell if it is gonna work when you need it?

Buh bye.
January 30, 2018, 03:59 PM
jehzsa
Don't tell me. He was right-handed and bullet entry was on left parietal lobe.

Darn! Some people never can follow instructions!


***************************
Knowing more by accident than on purpose.
January 30, 2018, 04:00 PM
jdmb03
Does he still get the virgins?
January 30, 2018, 04:00 PM
RogueJSK
Poor guy was so depressed that he shot himself in the back of the head. Twice.
January 30, 2018, 04:02 PM
sigmonkey
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
This happened 3 weeks ago, by the way.


Shot hisself three weeks ago.

He kicked off today.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
January 30, 2018, 04:11 PM
nighthawk
Just as he was turning his life around, and found a new career as an aspiring rapper.


"Hold my beer.....Watch this".
January 30, 2018, 04:12 PM
drtenb330
Define accidental.

In the past, Hamas & Hezbollah would request medical help from Israel, and is some cases, get it. The Israeli Supreme Court just passed a law that stopped the practice for terrorists.

http://www.israelnationalnews....ews/News.aspx/240703

Shoots himself 3 weeks ago, Israeli court rules same time - no more medical care? oops.
January 30, 2018, 04:13 PM
sigcrazy7
From the comments:

“I hope it was IMI Ammo.”

Big Grin



Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus
January 30, 2018, 04:14 PM
scsigs
Don't get Mossad to do any trigger upgrades.
January 30, 2018, 04:16 PM
arcwelder
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
This happened 3 weeks ago, by the way.


Shot hisself three weeks ago.

He kicked off today.


For some reason I thought I read on Daily Wire that he died, not long after he shot himself. Wishful thinking I guess.

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.


Arc.
______________________________
"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash
"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman
Rode hard, put away wet. RIP JHM
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

January 30, 2018, 04:20 PM
RichardC

January 30, 2018, 04:21 PM
roberth
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
https://www.israelnationalnews...ews/News.aspx/241335

Maybe this will become a PLO/FATAH/HAMAS/Hezzbollah viral video challenge!


We can only hope.




January 30, 2018, 04:29 PM
TMats
Maybe he knew the guy from Iowa


_______________________________________________________
despite them
January 30, 2018, 04:36 PM
bigmule
....sure....it was self inflicted....
January 30, 2018, 04:42 PM
sigmonkey
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:... Wishful thinking I guess.




Wait....



Nah it couldn't be you... Big Grin




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
January 30, 2018, 08:45 PM
snoris
The ultimate “own goal”
January 30, 2018, 09:04 PM
Texas Bob C.
He must have looked down the barrel and pulled the trigger to see if the gun was working.