SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by furlough:
Enjoying this nice Serie V at Nicky Blaine's in downtown Indy this evening.

I’ve been there, nice place to smoke a cigar. It’s different for sure, very dark.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4784 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by furlough:
Enjoying this nice Serie V at Nicky Blaine's in downtown Indy this evening.

I’ve been there, nice place to smoke a cigar. It’s different for sure, very dark.

And it's a nice easy walk after dinner at St. Elmo Steak House.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CAO Amazon Basin tonight. This was a gift from the owner of my local shop. I'm pretty impressed with it half way through. Nice crisp on the light up. Half way in some spice notes. Perfect burn with no re-lights.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
I somehow snagged a box of those Amazon Basins about 5 years ago. Can't remember how I did it.
I still have a few left and I really enjoy them. They will burn all the way to the ring and beyond without getting too hot.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scored some more of the Amazon Basin's. CAO has a new release of them.

What are you all enjoying tonight?

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I had my usual Tatuaje Friday and Saturday.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4784 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those Amazon Basins are amazing!!!

Smoking a Jamie Garcia at the moment. Taking advantage of this 70° weather we are having right now.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Had a nice Padron 1964 toro after an awesome porterhouse dinner at Charley's in Tampa last night for our anniversary.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: steelcityfishanddive,

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a Plasencia alma fuerte green band with a pour of Buffalo Trace psyching myself up for work tomorrow...

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a R&J petite Churchill. Sitting in the jeep with windows open, sheltering from the wind. We are in a Fort Stockton, TX campground for the night. Heading to Fredericksburg tomorrow.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crowned Heads Maduro for my Sunday night smoke. paired with a Bell's Third Coast Old Ale.

I do not make the laws,
I balance the scales
Picture of RiCoShea
posted Hide Post
I prefer the Rocky Patel Decades and Number 6 cigars lately. Usually on the weekend with sunshine, good music from my bluetooth speaker and a journal to catch the random thoughts...

The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them. -
Lois McMaster Bujold

"Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance."
--Sam Brown

Posts: 395 | Location: On the corner of "No" and "Where" | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CAO Amazon Basin tonight.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
CAO Amazon Basin tonight.

I was in a local shop yesterday and they had 5 left. I'll probably go back and grab them. Pretty darn good stick

posted Hide Post
Very good cigar. My brother liked it so much, he bought two boxes of them.

Grab them while you can because they are selling fast.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

New release of an old Tat brand that was discontinued a few years ago. Broadleaf wrapper full bodied.

Enjoying spring weather, done with work around the house, watching college baseball.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
We had a nice weekend and I had a chance to savor this unicorn that my brother-in-law gave me for Christmas.

Posts: 13163 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Nice night in Big D and a nice Padron to enjoy it.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Crap wrong pic. That was Monday.

Plato

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
And nice Cohiba TMats! How was it?

Plato