SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the cigar fest Pete. The Mrs likes the 2 fests we went to and is ready to book us some more. Looking at barn smokers and possibly the cigar safari next year.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I'm really looking forward to the barn smoker later this month.

I'm smoking a Chateau Real right now on the back deck. I bought a box of these months ago when they were closing them out. Finally got around to smoking one - Not bad.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
GAGator, I picked your name out of an empty cigar box.

Thanks for playing everyone.

Gator, congrats!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12337 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Petite Tatuaje before dinner. These have really opened up being at 65% rh. This weekend is gonna be full of bourbon and good smokes. Sunday is my birthday and I have a nice lineup. A few thanks to one of our own here.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Jay. Hope you have a great weekend

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Thanks Eric, its starting off pretty good. The mrs and family and myself are going out to lunch tomorrow, then everyone is coming back to our place. There will be bourbon and cigars. I am gonna hit up the range first thing with the stepdaughter tomorrow morning.

This Florida Sun Grown is starting off a little underwhelming.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Started slow and slightly underwhelming but second half was worth the price of admission. HdM is one of my favorite CC.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Morning gents.

Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
So these start shipping next week, if anyone finds a box please let me know. https://www.google.com/amp/hal...urns-2017/148677/amp

These are available at Tampa Humidor now.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/ci...-reserva-le-2017.php

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
If you like AVO cigars, this is a great buy.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/c...-Limited-Edition.asp

I have two boxes of Volume 3 and Volume 4 each.

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Thanks Cherokee, I found someone taking preorders and should get my box sometime this week.
Currently enjoying a CH Angels Anvil 2016. Postimage is down.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Davidoff and Avo are decent smokes, havent found one that wowed me yet.

posted Hide Post
What a day!

98 sticks, a pipe with tobacco, bag, ashtrays, lighter, Palio cutter, cigar clip, humidor, a shirt AND a 2015 L'Atellier Cote de Oro from Nick at the Tatuaje booth! I smoked that L'Atellier while I was there. What a difference from last year's release. I will be buying this year's when they are available!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, I got some extra sticks from Montecristo and La Gloria Cubana for being members of their clubs.

Also, Saints and Sinners will be on a referral basis this year. Any current member can refer new members.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Trying my first Leaf by Oscar tonight. Went with the maduro. Starting out with lots of smoke and an easy draw. Nothing special flavor wise popping out.

Half way in now. Not a $10 cigar. Burn is nice and even. Nothing special to report.

Posts: 11227 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Holy cheet man! That IS a heck of a day!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Here are a couple I picked up to smoke this week. My wife flew out and we're hanging out in Alexandria, VA. I came across a little shop and bought a couple on their recommendation. What do you think?

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Cheers.

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
CoogerI just smoked one of those Ashtons earlier in the week. Not bad at all.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Tonight selection

Posts: 23489 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post