SIGforum
The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5890052153

March 25, 2016, 07:53 PM
petr
The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Oh. Where to get them. If you have a shop close to you, go there and talk to them. If not, Cigars International, Thompson, Famous and I know there are others that someone here will recommend.
March 25, 2016, 08:25 PM
Ronin1069
Wow!

What a find tonight, was at the B&M and talking to the owner when we were going thru some empty boxes in the humidor. Found two Liga UF-13's in what we thought was an empty box!

Bought them both, looking forward to smoking one tomorrow!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
March 25, 2016, 08:27 PM
GA Gator

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo
March 25, 2016, 08:29 PM
Leemur
Cigar.com is another great place. I'll second the Man o War Virtue suggestion.
March 25, 2016, 11:11 PM
Jaywendland1981
CLE Connecticut is another mild creamy stick. Perdomo Champagne is good, only a little spicy. I prefer the more full flavored smokes so I cant think of too many mild ones atm. Ill post more when I go through my humidor and notes.

There will be whores, tits and sex.
March 26, 2016, 08:27 AM
ridewv
Thanks much for the advice petr, GA Gator, Leemur, and Jay, I've noted your suggestions and will try and pick up a few of each.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.
March 26, 2016, 09:10 AM
petr
You are welcome. Be sure to stop back and tell us your thoughts of the cigars you smoke.

This morning is perfect for a CAO Pilon and a cup of Peet's Major Dickasons. They pair well together.
March 26, 2016, 08:01 PM
Ronin1069
Credit to Dave T for the idea -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
March 26, 2016, 08:54 PM
Appliance Brad
Awesome picture John. That rocks!

Rocky Patel Fifteenth Anniversary tonight thanks to Ronin1069. I had forgotten these start out big and bold. I was thinking of drinking one of my hoarded Hopslams with this but I'm going to go big and have a Russian Imperial Stout instead.

March 27, 2016, 08:50 AM
petr
Happy Easter! Monte white with a cup of Peet's today.
March 27, 2016, 10:51 AM
Flash Ninja

Happy Easter from some of my peeps to yours hah.

Yesterday was a twofer. Went out to a vintage motorcycle show. Had a Sancho Panza Triple Anejo while I was out there. I had a Drew Estate Undercrown when I returned with some Woodford Reserve. Have to say it was a good day! Smile

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.
March 27, 2016, 11:41 AM
Jaywendland1981
Cohiba and coffee this morning, while i get the smoker ready for ham.

There will be whores, tits and sex.
March 28, 2016, 09:57 AM
Cookster
No affiliation, but some decent sale prices on Tatuaje from CigarPage in case anyone may be interested.

Rob

March 28, 2016, 05:24 PM
Ronin1069
March - 63 degrees- Cigar - Beer - Kids playing ball...perfect!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
March 28, 2016, 05:27 PM
goatboyz
It's 56* out, and I'm smoking a La Flor Dominicana Mysterioso Oscuro.. I got it from a friend. It was a bit beat up, but It's delicious!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.
March 29, 2016, 03:23 PM
goatboyz
Another nice day today... I'm enjoying it by cleaning up the garage a bit and smoking a Jericho Hill. I started by smoking my Peterson System 357 with some Esoterica Cardiff (which was pretty good). Sounds like some weather is going to start moving in tomorrow, and then it's going to get back down into the 30s again by Saturday.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.
March 29, 2016, 05:10 PM
Ronin1069
Cuban H. Upman tonight. Great stick, but draw is a little tighter than I prefer.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
March 29, 2016, 08:14 PM
petr
Bundled up listening to the 3rd period of the Penguins game smoking a Shizo. Working late this week and finally started laying the hardwood. Too late to fire up the saw, so I'm done for the day.
March 30, 2016, 08:20 PM
petr
Partegas 1845 this evening
March 31, 2016, 07:39 PM
petr

Enjoying this tonight. Very tight draw, almost too tight, but great flavor. Thank you, again, Ronin