SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma because I have a job: Otis 7.62/5.56 cleaning system
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma because I have a job: Otis 7.62/5.56 cleaning system Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted
I have no idea where I got this from but I do know I've never used it. Pretty sure everything is still in here. Been sitting in the safe for years.

Case says "SNIPER 7.62 / 5.56" and then there's an NSN. I can't make out the NSN, though.

Reason for the karma, I have been unemployed for the past 5 months. Recruiter found me on LinkedIn and within 2 weeks I had an interview and written offer.

Rules:

-tell us something you hope to achieve in the 2nd half of 2018
-member here for at least 2 years
-minimum 500 posts
-CONUS only, please
-karmanator will pick winner on Father's day

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
unlucky # 1. Great Karma thanks for the chance. I would like to find a new job so I can retire from my LEO job.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Thanks for chance. I’m hoping, without going into details, that things get better. For me, and my family. Thanks again.

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new job and opportunity!

My goal for 2018 is to survive this latest fight with cancer. So many unknowns coming, including the prospect of bone marrow replacement.

I’d love a chance at this nifty karma.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #4 I guess...Thanks for the chance.
I hope to advance my skills to the point that I find it easier to shoot smaller groups at XX yds.

That's going to take me pulling the handle on the 'D' Blue Reloader a LOT more than I have been lately!!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for success in your new job! Today is the first day, ¿si? Let us know how it goes.
Re the karma, I hope to have need for a 5.56 cleaning system soon -- I am in the process of putting my first AR-15 together.

Your rules:
  • tell us something you hope to achieve in the 2nd half of 2018

Get my small business sold, and take care of the prostate cancer that has returned after radiation failure. Striker1, I wish you the best in your fight!

• member here for at least 2 years

Yup, got that one covered.

• minimum 500 posts

Yeah, got that one too.

• CONUS only, please

Yeah, actually pretty close to you.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30733 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the job and thanks for the opportunity.

I have begun to take some of the responsibilities away from my parents who are getting older. I don't want them to feel the stress and burden that a younger person has to endure. It is not easy however, as they fight every step of the way unwilling to give up the reins.

With patience and persistence, I hope to make their lives happier and healthier while they are still able to enjoy it.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4792 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do not enter me but best of luck with your new job.

Regards, Jack

Posts: 360 | Location: West Palm Beach | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Not in for the karma, but CONGRATS!!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20326 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance, I'm hoping to settle into this retirement journey I've just started.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the job!

Posts: 5699 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Nice! Please include me. I’d like to continue to provide my time and skills to help seniors at our church, (and others). I have repaired roof leaks, electrical and plumbing at my expense. It brings a smile to these folks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: greco,

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Best wishes for success in your new job! Today is the first day, ¿si? Let us know how it goes.
Re the karma, I hope to have need for a 5.56 cleaning system soon -- I am in the process of putting my first AR-15 together.

Your rules:
  • tell us something you hope to achieve in the 2nd half of 2018

Get my small business sold, and take care of the prostate cancer that has returned after radiation failure. Striker1, I wish you the best in your fight!

• member here for at least 2 years

Yup, got that one covered.

• minimum 500 posts

Yeah, got that one too.

• CONUS only, please

Yeah, actually pretty close to you.

V, best wishes to you as well. I hadn’t heard that you were having a relapse. Frown

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I don't need the kit. Congrats, though!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please!
My goal for 2018 is to support my wife as much as I can with her challenges, her brother died suddenly ( younger brother!) and will be doing lots of work clearing out her childhood home legal and financial affairs etc.

Posts: 3299 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I hope to be able to adapt to a new 12 hour work schedule, and to spend more time with my family... Congrats on the new job !

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
In please!

My goal is to make Sergeant by the end of the year.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Count me in please.

All requirements covered.

Year goal. Get through PTE surgery and be up and around by my Birthday.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
It sounds trite but I really need to loose weight and/or get in some sort of shape. Summer is here so plan to dig out the bicycle...

Thanks and I'm in.

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3812 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Please include me if you will. I ha e a bit of a list going:
Prioritize my wife, daughter, and daughter to be born in July,
test for my General Ham License,
Finish gathering my grandfathers medals and badges from WWII.

Thanks for consideration.

Posts: 6018 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post