SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My dog at Lowes (sad)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My dog at Lowes (sad) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
What a good dog! They know. They just know.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Atta boy Jag !

Smile

Posts: 800 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Why is this "sad"?
Maybe sad from the woman's viewpoint (the woman who lost her dog the day before).

I'm still not completely over my Pippi girl's death; I still get emotional and sad whenever I see a Corgi.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31452 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deep

Posts: 105 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great story. I have a standard poodle that loves everyone and everything except squirrels. The children around the neighborhood knock on our door to play with “Gracie”. Dogs are the best!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sometimes, dogs just "know."

Posts: 1751 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Good boy Jag. Smile

Posts: 3824 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Great story. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
My old man used to say that Dogs are the only creatures that love you more than they love themselves.

I've lost family I cared about deeply, but losing a furbaby hurts like nothing else.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post