SIGforum
Who's paying for Texas lawmakers to hide in DC?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5880004384

July 21, 2021, 04:46 AM
bigdeal
Who's paying for Texas lawmakers to hide in DC?
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
No one is infected
What are you seeing I'm not? This whole thing doesn't play well for the Dem's, so I'm not seeing an angle here.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
July 21, 2021, 06:25 AM
gearhounds
quote:
No one is infected

I’m in this camp. It’s a ploy to keep them in Washington for as long as possible, pretending to be under “quarantine”. Even the snake oil salesmen have made it clear you can still get the wuflu, so that excuse is already there. They’ll probably keep “being exposed” in turns so that they HAVE to remain sequestered in cushy hotel rooms… for the good of all mankind of course.

They will play it up as the usual kabuki theatre about how brave the traitors were to weather the deadly trip to Washington to preserve voting rights for the oppressed little people that can’t figure out how to obtain an ID, despite no American being able to function in society without one. Disgusting.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
July 21, 2021, 09:56 AM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
No one is infected
What are you seeing I'm not?
The plain truth of the matter

Try thinking like a snake or any other slithering reptile.