SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    White women in full burka carrying Tommy Hilfiger Purse
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

White women in full burka carrying Tommy Hilfiger Purse Login/Join 
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Her life. Her choice. Why should we care

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
There are plenty of white Muslims in the world.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
You see this sort of thing all the time in Europe. Wealthy women from Saudia Arabia or UAE fly privately to Milan or Rome to go on shopping sprees. They will be covered stepping out of Rolls. I see nothing strange about it.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
You're lucky she didn't trigger the suicide vest.

That would be funny if it weren't a real possibility.

It happens all over the world, why not here?

If it happens again in the U.S., I'll bet you a steak dinner that the bomber is not wearing traditional Muslim garb. And with even more certainty, I'll bet the bomber is not carrying a $300 handbag.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
You see this sort of thing all the time in Europe. Wealthy women from Saudia Arabia or UAE fly privately to Milan or Rome to go on shopping sprees. They will be covered stepping out of Rolls. I see nothing strange about it.

The private jet crowd wouldn't be caught dead with a Hilfiger bag. Louis Vuitton, maybe. Hermes, sure.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Test marketing her Halloween costume?

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

If it happens again in the U.S., I'll bet you a steak dinner that the bomber is not wearing traditional Muslim garb. And with even more certainty, I'll bet the bomber is not carrying a $300 handbag.

Let's hope neither of us has to pay up. Wink

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Good point - the hilarious notion that a Tommy Hilfiger bag is a high end one.

Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
Her life. Her choice. Why should we care

I don't. She could have had a rainbow burka on with just the eye opening for all I care. I have just never seen this with western goods displayed, nor a white woman. Ten years ago here , you'd see the head scarf and what not, but that full sheet deal with only the eyes showing, and seeing it more and more and more, is new, at least here in suburban Texas. Specifically the last 3 years, becoming very common. Either they are moving here or that religion and its' practices are growing. One, the other, or both.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12637 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw a white lady in a burqa this morning. She was wearing a fedora too. It's San Francisco so who knows.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As stated earlier, Tommy Hilfinger is very low end.

Secondly, just spend 30 minutes at Dubai Mall and you will see more white women in burkas than you can shake a stick.

For that matter just go to Rodeo Dr. in LA and its full of burka wearing white women wearing Jimmy Choo and Herme.

Posts: 634 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post