SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy birthday, Charles Darwin.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy birthday, Charles Darwin. Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted
You helped change the world by being one of the leaders out of ignorance and diseased thinking.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47413 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
And the noted founder of the Darwin Award Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just received this link from a friend (from someone’s blog titled “Tolley’s Topics”) -

Three Darwin Winners and a Runner-Up

Graphic Warning: The third video is particularly harsh on the award recipient and tragic.

Posts: 3493 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
I just received this link from a friend (from someone’s blog titled “Tolley’s Topics”) -

Three Darwin Winners and a Runner-Up

Graphic Warning: The third video is particularly harsh on the award recipient and tragic.

At least three of them aren't winners because they're still alive.

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by caneau:

At least three of them aren't winners because they're still alive.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3457 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post