SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woot deal: MSA V-Gard H1 Tri Vent helmet.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woot deal: MSA V-Gard H1 Tri Vent helmet. Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted
I have no need for a work helmet, but this looks like a smoking deal for those who do.

https://tools.woot.com/offers/...ed-5?ref=cnt_wp_0_72

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Good deal and in red....really don't need a new helmet but that didn't stop me last time Big Grin

bastardo Wink

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I'm just doing my part to revive the economy Smile

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the notification! I bought two.

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
Good deal and in red....

The photos show it in red and yellow, but the listing states "Color: Tri-Vent, Blue"

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I'm wearing mine to my next court appearance.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Very handy to have when those mostly peaceful protesters want to quench my thirst with their frozen water bottles. Eek

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
Good deal and in red....

The photos show it in red and yellow, but the listing states "Color: Tri-Vent, Blue"

Good catch. When you add it to cart, the little icon is blue and the item description says blue.

It ships and sells from Amazon.

I'd take a screenshot of the listing for red, and if they ship the wrong helmet, maybe customer service might sort it out for you. Amazon has been good about that sort of stuff.

Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
My order says the helmet is red. In the picture next to the description, it is blue. I guess I will know what color it is when it arrives.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8215 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am thinking about buying one and I have absolutely no need for it. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
I got my helmets! They are blue, but I don't care. They are good quality and made in the USA.

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post