SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is This A Great Ad For Yuengling Beer Or What?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is This A Great Ad For Yuengling Beer Or What? Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Last night, July 26 in Philly:

Posts: 33819 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Yuengling, the pride of Pottsville.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
I drink it.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I've got a case in the fridge. In this weather, it makes a damned good shandy. 12oz. Yuengling lager, 6 oz Publix lemonade, tall pilsner glass, and enjoy.

Might just have one after mowing tonight!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12782 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Lager, Golden Pilsner, soon the Oktoberfest and Porter when its cooler out - all delicious!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4580 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This Twitter video clip does it better justice than that YouTube one:

https://twitter.com/phillies/s...ATrcntUVmjHy8YyHvPCg

Posts: 33819 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
I have yet to find it anywhere in CA. Ive never even tasted it Frown

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's always on tap at my house. Also have bottled back up for when the keg kicks until I can get a new one.

Awake not woke

Posts: 568 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Not to be found in fly over country apparently...I too have never seen nor tasted any.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16225 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
It's a staple in the garage fridge. Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still like say hey Willie Mays. Did they ever use his catch in a commercial?

Posts: 17242 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a shot of the catch. sorry for the slight drift

Posts: 17242 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Not to be found in fly over country apparently...I too have never seen nor tasted any.

We have it in Jerkwater, Texas. I bought a 6 pack last week for a BBQ.

Posts: 26914 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Our first taste of Yuengling was in VA when our daughter went to college in Roanoke. The furthest west we could buy it was Indiana.

The good news is just starting this March they are shipping to Missouri. I’ve had my first taste of Yuengling Oktoberfest and it is quite delicious. Hopefully it makes it further west for the rest of you soon. It’s a inexpensive beer with great flavor!

Posts: 3726 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
Yuengling is heading west.

Wawa is potentially heading to Tennessee
https://www.tennessean.com/sto...borhood/70108406007/

Chickie and Pete's are now in Reno and Las Vegas.

Ugh, not going to be able to ever get away from Philly.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Not sold in Michigan but I wish it was. Very good beer.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1688 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was glad when we could finally get it in Ohio a few years back. It’s my go too…

Posts: 457 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:
Our first taste of Yuengling was in VA when our daughter went to college in Roanoke. The furthest west we could buy it was Indiana.

The good news is just starting this March they are shipping to Missouri. I’ve had my first taste of Yuengling Oktoberfest and it is quite delicious. Hopefully it makes it further west for the rest of you soon. It’s a inexpensive beer with great flavor!

Our first taste of Yuengling was in MD/VA also. My wife grew up in Maryland and we have family in both Maryland and Virginia.
I'm glad they are shipping to Missouri now. Perfect timing with the Bud Light implosion!
I'm getting my parents hooked on the stuff.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24128 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
This Twitter video clip does it better justice than that YouTube one:

https://twitter.com/phillies/s...ATrcntUVmjHy8YyHvPCg

And now it's Yuengling Time...Time to head for the best tasting beer you can find! If you've got the time, we've got the beer! Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8909 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I've been drinking Yuengling Lager for over 30 years. The only time I buy anything else is when they have their Octoberfest stuff in the Fall.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post