SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Computer Gurus....Lenovo 110...any good
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Computer Gurus....Lenovo 110...any good Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted
I was at Micro Center this afternoon and they had an in store Lenovo 110 with 15 inch display for $200. I need something for word processing and viewing the Sims from my game cameras.

Anybody have any experience with these models?

Here is the spec:

http://www.microcenter.com/pro...mputer_-_Ebony_Black

TIA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 41,

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I would not consider it.

Win 10 is a deal breaker for me but that may not matter to you.

It has a slow processor, and only 4 gig of ram. You can find laptops with better capabilities, especially if you are willing to go with a refurb.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3853 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If that's all you're going to do with it then it would be adequate at a really affordable price. I can't speak to Lenovo's home computer build quality but their business class machines are top notch.

Caveat: Typically most people under estimate what they're really going to do with their devices. Make sure that's all you need it for.

Posts: 7561 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post