SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ** insane deal ** alert - Dickies entire catalogue
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

** insane deal ** alert - Dickies entire catalogue Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
20 6-packs of the Dry tech socks

How many feet do you have?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Thank you, ordered some boots, discounts worked.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I can't see how they will honor this.

I just bought a ridiculous amount of stuff for free...

First In Last Out

Posts: 4790 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Maybe it’s just me, but when something like this happens I stay away.

It cannot possibly be intentional, and therefore you are counting on the seller’s goodwill to eat the loss for your items. That’s borderline behavior to me.

YMMV.

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:

It cannot possibly be intentional, and therefore you are counting on the seller’s goodwill to eat the loss for your items. That’s borderline behavior to me.

YMMV.

I used to think like this too. Until everyone cashed in on the stiener binocs here a few years ago. Then I realized sellers rely on purchasers ignorance to make profits. If it's caveat emptor then the same goes for the seller.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4790 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
The only thing I hate about Dickies pants (at least cargo pants) is they do not have the size printed on them on the inside. I bought 2 pairs of cargo pants t WalMart a few months ago. Great pants, but I am not positive of the size.

I ordered 4 pairs of carpenter jeans and 2 pairs of cargo pants for $54.80 shipped. I hope I got the right size.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think they caught the error. My order went through. I told my wife and she went in to order and the site would let you stack promo codes. I did not try 50% by itself.

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:

YMMV.

I used to think like this too. Until everyone cashed in on the stiener binocs here a few years ago. Then I realized sellers rely on purchasers ignorance to make profits. If it's caveat emptor then the same goes for the seller.

One of the codes is 50% off. If you don't want to stack the codes just use 50% off. Still a great deal.

I missed out on the great deal on the emergency kit the OP posted a few weeks/months ago (Amazon). That's what I get for not logging into SF over the weekend.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:
20 6-packs of the Dry tech socks

How many feet do you have?

Doesn't matter how many I have, it's my damn kids who like to steal them from me and wear, because mine will be clean and actually paired with a matching one.

Posts: 4344 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They have fixed their error. None of the coupon codes worked for me just now.

"Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday."

Posts: 148 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
None of the codes work for me either, individual or stacked.

Posts: 1069 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I must have just got my order off in time. $94 work boots for $37 shipped.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Yep. They must have caught it. No such luck at 10 am. Full price on 2 pairs of pants. Oh well

This message has been edited. Last edited by: greco,

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Thanks cmr! I just placed my order. Inventory is dwindling fast!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Ordered 4 shirts 2 hours ago for ~$8 each, we'll see if they honor it. Thanks for the heads up, regardless.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Got an email. Order has been cancelled.. Oh well...

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Got a cancellation email during the night. They’re not honoring any of the orders, it looks like.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:

Same here. I only ordered 3 pairs of socks but mine was cancelled as well.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spiff_P239:
quote:

Same here. I only ordered 3 pairs of socks but mine was cancelled as well.

I haven't gotten a notice yet, but won't care if I do, I already have a huge pile of never worn work pants, I tend to stockpile things I know I'll use when it's on sale. Most of these deals say that you can't combine with other deals so they are likely justified in canceling orders. They've already billed my card, as long as they return money no big deal to me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
They did charge my card, waiting on a refund.

-Bomber Harris