SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I have this old Omego C760...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have this old Omego C760... Login/Join 
posted
...and I'm fixin' to chuck it in the dumpster. Is there a cool or interesting use for it, or is the original (dumpster) plan the right call?

Posts: 162 | Location: Hartwood, VA | Registered: September 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
Is there a magnifying glass in it? If so, give it to your grandson so he can start fires and burn down half the woods.

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, there are some cool looking lenses in it... But I have a ton of more efficient ways to burn down the neighborhood. However, I understand that "most efficient" isn't always the same as "most fun"!

Posts: 162 | Location: Hartwood, VA | Registered: September 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
List it on ebay. Wink

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
If it still works, and you're serious about chucking it in the dumpster, maybe list it for free on craigslist or a local classifieds. People still use those old beasts, if nothing more than for parts.

If I was closer, I'd take it off your hands.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
4x5 - I wonder how much it'd cost to ship the durn thing to ya. I don't mind spending a couple of bucks if you could put it to good use.

Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
eBay shows enlargers of this name at $200.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave O'Connell:
4x5 - I wonder how much it'd cost to ship the durn thing to ya. I don't mind spending a couple of bucks if you could put it to good use.

That's really nice of you to offer, but I suspect shipping would be quite expensive. Omega made great enlargers - I'm sure there's somebody close to you that would love to have it.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
Karma it off, I am sure there are folks like me that would love to have it.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post