SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    WHO DEY!!!!!!!
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
WHO DEY!!!!!!! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
It feels so good!!! Why do we have to do it in Cardiac Cat fashion?
I have not missed living in a Cincy since leaving 16 years ago. How I would love to be there tonight and be out and about downtown!
I bet the City is absolutely electric!!!!

Of course this year the Super Bowl pretty much can’t be any farther away.
If it were closer I would be there.
What a great this is. We’ve been waiting so long.

WHO DEY!!!!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25428 | Registered: September 06, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking at the playoff scores, this year has been good to fans. I haven't watched a game due to work. Congrats to the Bengals. They were a very long shot at the start of the season.

Posts: 7560 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
That was a great come back win for the Bengals. Joe Burrow was brilliant in the second half, as was the defense. Nobody gave them a chance and now they are Superbowl bound.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
What a game!

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Ever since the Chargers move and those behind the scenes "let’s eff San Diego" coupled with the NFL’s inability to enforce its own rules regarding the requirement for the two teams to stand respectfully for the National Anthem, I’ve not been a fan.

However, with that said, i am glad to read where them cats get to play for the championship.

But still, hockey is a much more man-card deserving sport. Razz

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Zero Burrow sacks against a blitzing defense, is that right?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8349 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Why are two people that obviously didn't watch the game even responding to this thread? Frown

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It has been a long drought for Cincinnati:

About 33 years since they were in the big game.

The last time they were in the big game was 1989.

That was when I used to be a big fan, and my dad would work OT so he could afford to take me to a game or two each year.

It was the second trip to the big game the team had made in its franchise history, and the second time it had faced the 49ers.

Cincinnati had gone 12-4 in the regular season under the guidance of coach Sam Wyche and were led under center by quarterback Boomer Esiason, who was the league MVP that season. The Bengals took a late 16-13 lead in the Super Bowl, but Joe Montana hit John Taylor with a 10-yard touchdown pass in the fourth to take the lead and ultimately win the game 20-16 for his third of four Super Bowl rings.

The first time Cincinnati played the 49ers in the Super Bowl, Montana was still under center, but it was Ken Anderson leading the Bengals. Like Esiason, Anderson was the league MVP for the 1981 season and capped off the year by taking Cincinnati to the Super Bowl, its first-ever trip to the big game

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just watched a condensed version of the game. Dang, Cincy's offensive and defensive coordinators really did their homework. All the Cincy players showed up too. I'm a Chiefs fan too BTW. This would have been a good day for me to have called in sick Big Grin

Posts: 7560 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Why are two people that obviously didn't watch the game even responding to this thread? Frown

Jim

You mean people have to watch the game to give [positive] comments about it or the winner?

That’s a stupid rule, who’s arse did that come out of?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
WHO DEY!!!!!

Isn't that a Saints chant?

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Bengals fans. What's with the Saint's rip off with "Who Dey"?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
WHO DEY!!!!!

Isn't that a Saints chant?

Saints is "Who Dat" but then again, if you lived in Cincinnati, how strong would/could your imagination be? Razz

Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Good things happen when you make a stop in overtime (cough...cough....Bills)

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Great game! Congrats Bengals!

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Now buddy’s are wanting to do seasons tickets for next year.
Just checked my work rotation.
Sundays off - Check!
Cash to pay for it - Check!
Wife’s approval - Wish me luck!

Her and I will take the 1st 2 games since they tend to be warmer. Then I’ll rotate the 3 boys for the last 6 games.

How is this a bad plan??

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25428 | Registered: September 06, 2003Report This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the Bengal's. I am rooting for them to win it all.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19193 | Registered: September 21, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I live 20 min from Cincinatti, and I can’t wait to see the melt down when the bengals screw it up. And I don’t even watch football. It might even be better than when they had to shoot that stupid guerrilla

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Well, it's set, they will be playing against the Rams.

Jim

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Good games, hopefully the SB is good too.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5965 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Report This Post