SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Crash at today's Reno Air Races- fatalities
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crash at today's Reno Air Races- fatalities Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I lived in Pueblo 1987-89, worked at the now closed ammo depot. Between Pueblo and Colorado Springs, there are probably enough hotel rooms to host the event.

National Championship Air Races officials visit Pueblo as city vies to be races' new home

by Josué Perez
Pueblo Chieftain
Nov 7, 2023

Reno Air Racing Association committee members visited Pueblo Monday as part of a site visit to help assess Pueblo's bid to become the new host city of the National Championship Air Races in 2025.

The committee members met with some of Pueblo’s leaders during the all-day site visit. Pueblo last month was one of six cities announced as a finalist to host the National Championship Air Races after next year's event and members want to learn more about each city before they make a final decision...

Complete article:

https://www.chieftain.com/stor...-pueblo/71479777007/

Posts: 15912 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
WILD!

Wacky ole P-town, I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of excited...

Posts: 5158 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post