SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Get your MAN SCRIPTS and avoid subjecting your perfect goddess to your disgusting toxic masculinity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get your MAN SCRIPTS and avoid subjecting your perfect goddess to your disgusting toxic masculinity Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 109167 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Funny.

It's like they say about wimmins'. Beautiful, smart, sane. You can only pick two.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Classic.

Would replace my telling her: "Don't let the door hit you in the ass".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of np149
posted Hide Post
That's great! Thanks! Wink

Posts: 236 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Good stuff!!!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3088 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Too funny and good to not pass that on to my male friends and newly married son.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Go make me a sammich.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
That was good. He has some hilarious videos. The high waisted jeans comment cracked me up. Those things look like crap!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
That was good. He has some hilarious videos. The high waisted jeans comment cracked me up. Those things look like crap!

I have been telling my (now) 18 year old daughter she looks like Urkel in those damn pants. I’m told it is in style and the fashion. Still looks like crap.

I busted out laughing when he threw that in.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Man Scripts would have saved me a lot of heartache

Posts: 27184 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Serenity now.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8562 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Thank You for saving my marriage.

Posts: 5347 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
Ha!

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
His satire contains some real truth, and the part of that video which really hit home for me was the part about taking out the garbage. Let's get rid of "gender stereotypes", unless it has to do with stuff like taking out the garbage, or other menial or unpleasant tasks normally assigned to the male, in which case we'll just stick with the status quo. Damn if that ain't the truth.

Posts: 109167 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post