SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Surefire Flashlight Help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Surefire Flashlight Help Login/Join 
Picture of Cobra21
posted
I have a Surefire L2 that has gone kaput. The batteries are good (operate in other flashlights) and the tail cap spring seems to be making contact. So, what next? When I remove the flashlight head the bulb assembly does not appear to come out without some knowledge/experience. Thoughts?

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4502 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Call Surefire. They will likely fix it for free or replace the emitter. Lifetime warranty.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Put brand new (as in brand new) batteries in it. Test it. If it doesn't work, send it back to surefire and let that lifetime warranty go to work for you.

And the Surefire L2 is getting to be a collector light now that they dont make that style tail switch anymore and haven't for years, so I would ask them to repair it rather than replace it with something else.

Posts: 6705 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post