SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *Winners selected & posted on the 2nd page* - Sgt. Will Gardner, Gary Sinese's new movie karma - 5 winners
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*Winners selected & posted on the 2nd page* - Sgt. Will Gardner, Gary Sinese's new movie karma - 5 winners Login/Join 
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks remsig, email sent. Smile

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ricardokid11:
I'd like a chance please. DVD. Thanks! Smile

You can possibly get in on the re-karma when 9mmnut is done; but this karma is over and the winners posted prior to your post Smile

Packages shipped out today for:

9mmnut
SigFest
BennerP220
navyshooter

Still waiting to hear from Lord Vaalic.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I received my copy today. Thank you, again!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Received movie yesterday. Thanks again.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’ve thanked remsig by email, my copy got here in 1 day. Thanks again.

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Shifferbrains, I have selected you to receive my copy as I am paying it forward. Need necessary info to send to you. Enjoy.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post