SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May the 4th be with you!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May the 4th be with you! Login/Join 
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted
Ya gotta love Nick!

<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/148990643">Bill Murray as "Nick The Lounge Singer" sings "Star Wars"</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user6704577">El Justiciero Enmascarado</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Posts: 11432 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
And with you oh r0uge one!

Posts: 1850 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Imbed fail! Have you lost faith in the fourth? Wink

Posts: 7096 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
Imbed fail! Have you lost faith in the fourth? Wink

Iz working for you? Does it not show up for you, or are you referring to the messy edge of url'ishness? I don't want to monkey with it if it's working. Embedding is like HyperDrive for me. You give it a whack, and if it works, Don't mess with it, just cheer and stuff!

Posts: 11432 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
It's not his fault.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
OP has been waiting since El Sinko-de-Mayo to post this. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14148 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
And also with you!

Posts: 3533 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And with your spirit.

Posts: 501 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
Iz working for you? Does it not show up for you, or are you referring to the messy edge of url'ishness? I don't want to monkey with it if it's working. Embedding is like HyperDrive for me. You give it a whack, and if it works, Don't mess with it, just cheer and stuff!

It didn't work this morning, but It's working now. The 4th is strong now....

Posts: 7096 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went a little overboard at Game Stop today, as they had a good discount on the Star Wars stuff. When we went in, I didn't know anything about it. I wound up getting a couple light sabers for my kids birthdays.

Posts: 7057 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post