SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Belt Karma***Winners: techguy (Beltman); wilkoi (Wilderness); yanici (Bullhide)***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Belt Karma***Winners: techguy (Beltman); wilkoi (Wilderness); yanici (Bullhide)*** Login/Join 
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance at any of the 3 please.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in for the black Beltman, thanks.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm of a size where those belts would work, so please include me in group for either of the leather belts.

Thanks!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living In A Wild Place
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a chance at the Wilderness belt please, thanks.

Posts: 295 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob, and thanks for the opportunity! I'd be thrilled to have either of the leather belts, thank you!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I could use the Wilderness 5 stitch, please add me in for a chance and thanks!

Posts: 7259 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Must....have...more...belts.

Wilderness please

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4580 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on the black Beltman belt. Thanks for the generous karma!

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance at the Wildrness belt. Thanks!

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I'll toss my luck in for the bull hide.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list for any of them, thanks.

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance at the Wilderness belt.
Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Yes please. They all look great and I've been on the Wilderness site several times lately.

Posts: 7358 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thanks.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance for the Beltman. Thanks!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for either of the leather belts. Thanks!

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for the bull hide please.

SIGmond the Sea Monster
(apologies to Sid and Marty Krofft)

Posts: 2300 | Location: Washington (The state, not D.C.) | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer. I'll throw in for the Bullhide belt.

Posts: 6167 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for the Beltman please.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the Batman! Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post