SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Has Anyone Noticed How Salty CFA Chicken Really Is?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has Anyone Noticed How Salty CFA Chicken Really Is? Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I seriously doubt there is MSG in CFA chickem. MSG sends my wife into a stupor like condition, even in small amounts.

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 196 | Registered: January 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kranky:
... and the MSG.

--K

Exactly, that's what sends me into a nosedive on their fried stuff
Flavor enhancer msg
No msg on the grilled chicken tho

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1349 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
k5blazer -- too bland? Have you tried the Spicy Chicken sandwich?

I haven’t tried it yet.

Posts: 5759 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
We always get the grilled chicken sandwich. It is by far the healthiest in regard to sodium with 770 mg per sandwich. The mandatory waffle fries add 240 mg of sodium.
I have had several 24-hour urine tests done for kidney stone prevention. They measure 24-hour sodium output which in a steady state = intake. I measured about 1400 mg/sodium per day. We have for decades cooked low-sodium and we really dislike high-sodium foods. My urologist laughed at me, said "only a cardiologist...."
You can eat pretty healthily at CFA if you choose wisely.

Posts: 18383 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Between eating low calorie, low sodium , zero caffeine,
And
Not waiting in line or on Sunday .
We get there about four times a year

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55210 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post