SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Do You Folks Like For Windshiels Wipers?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Do You Folks Like For Windshiels Wipers? Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I have Toyota and would have thought factory to be good. They work okay but are short lived. I’ve found the Ultra Stealth to work much better, more quietly and smoothly, and longer lasting.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I just buy whatever seems to be one step above the cheapest, this year it is Rain-X. They generally last a year for me, unless they tear because of ice.

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I had it in for an oil change last week and just had them put the factory model back on.

Posts: 5620 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Bosch Icons on all my vehicles.

Only got two vehicles, but these are what we have.

Posts: 11324 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post