SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A quick January Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A quick January Karma! Login/Join 
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Toss my name in the hat

thanks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Wasn't going to enter but after looking I found my silver dollars had disappeared. Haven't a clue when or how. Only had 3 or 4 but now zero, so yes please, consider me David for this karma.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Toss my name in the hat. Thanks!

NRA Member

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

Posts: 72 | Location: Tulsa County, Oklahoma | Registered: June 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kindly add me to the list.

Posts: 229 | Registered: December 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. thank you

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GASIGnut
posted Hide Post
Count me in and thanks Dave, luck and karma will be passed around indeed Cool

~ take advantage of today, & have no regrets
Carry On

Posts: 339 | Location: Apalachicola, FL | Registered: September 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 1839 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thanks Dave!

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 798 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
Please include me.
Thank you for your generosity.

You are the winner! Please send me your address to david@mimisjewelryinc.com!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6005 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats jjkroll32!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darn I missed it! Roll Eyes

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
Please include me.

You are the winner! Please send me your address to david@mimisjewelryinc.com!

Email sent.
Thanks also to Jim who sent me a reminder of the good news.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post