SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So who's been to jail?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So who's been to jail? Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted
As in arrested and given the orange suit?
I can finally say that I have thanks to me having some troubles with communication due to my asd and then my big stupid mouth.
Not going into details but a night on a concrete slab and about $300 in fines and I'd say I learned a fairly cheap lesson in humility.

Posts: 10850 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
asd

Not familiar with this terminology.

Q

Posts: 26424 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
asd

Autism Spectrum Disorder.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4878 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
asd

Autism.
I have a hard time with conversations in real time. Some people take offense to me and I have no idea what I said or did to make them angry until later.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Thanks. Did not know you have that.

Q

Posts: 26424 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Smile

posted Hide Post
Glad you didn’t get hurt or hurt someone else. Are ya doin’ ok now? Best to ya!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Stay well friend. This world doesn’t always understand folks who don’t fit the groove.

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry to hear that. I’m also sorry words alone caused a jail stay. Be well, buddy.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Haven't had the pleasure (yet); I've been fortunate to either know when to fold them or have a friend nearby to help me understand that it was time to cut and run before shit went from bad to worse.

Glad it didn't cost you too much.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Back about 1977 me and a buddy headed for S Texas to spend several weeks. We'd sold Christmas trees in Indiana and each had a couple thousand dollars and were traveling in a pick up truck camper. Crossed the border at Matamoras and started drinking about noon. A few hours later we decided to go to boystown, a few miles by cab from main part of town.

Mid afternoon and they weren't ready to start sinning yet but we were. A hooker patted me on the butt and wanted to get it on. I laughed and said later, gonna shoot pool and drink now. I had a Case XX Buffalo in my back pocket and she must have felt it because in about 5 minutes about 4 or 5 cops surrounded me and frisked me. Took the knife and kept saying is a guillotine...senor you big and strong, why you need a knife. Locked me up in the bullpen jail, basically a concrete cave with nothing in it but a turd in the corner and a piece of Baby Ruth wrapper that I surmise served as tp. My buddy had a Buck 110 in his pocket but he had a bandana over in and didn't get caught so he took a cab back to town and the main jail. I was in the pen for about 6-8 hours. I kept asking when you gonna let me out and the guard kept smiling and saying "senor, maybe 5 minutes".

Finally got hauled to the main jail after my buddy found someone who spoke english well enough to understand my predicament. They took all my money except the $5 bill hid in my boot. Wasn't but about $50 but they got it all. Went back the next day and bought a few push button stilettos and then headed the truck towards Key West.

Another good one was I was going to college in Williamsburg Ky, Cumberland College around 1972, and had been drinking at The Spot tavern in Jellico Tn. I was in the back seat of a 67 Camaro with a hot little babe and her girlfriend was driving and my pal was riding shotgun. Jellico is beer only but you could take your own whiskey as long as you kept it in a sack and bought setups from the bar. We got stopped on the exit ramp back into Williamsburg. Cop is looking through the car and sees a brown bag in my floorboard and wants to know what's in it. I figured it was my whiskey so I told him I know my rights and he couldn't see in the sack. Wrong. Straight to jail over a sack filled with empty pop cans and cig butts. Razz

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
It was 88' and I was station at NAS Miramar. I spent the evening in a Tijuana jail after a federale caught me pissing in an alley on the way from one bar to another. My buddies waiting for me a mere 20 yards away wer laughing their asses off as I got hauled away. My real offense was not having more than $20 in my pocket to pay the "fine". My "buddies" bailed me out about 6 hours later. Never found TJ appealing after that and never went back.

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Nope, but I have been in a drunk tank before. Also got stopped and searched for being white in the wrong neighborhood once, drug dogs and everything, so many flashing lights.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20830 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I was arrested once 16 years ago (never actual jail though). When the handcuffs were put on me and I was thrown in the back of that cruiser, I've never felt such shame. Never again; I vowed to never put myself in that position again, and praise God I haven't since.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Driving without a license in Rowlett Tx. Unpaid ticket with a bench warrant.
Was arrested and spent two hours waiting for a judge to say it wasn’t worth keeping me locked up.
Paid the unpaid ticket and new ticket and went in my way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Beancooker,

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4028 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup , and I'll leave it at that.

Posts: 368 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Ten of us got swooped up by the SP’s in GTMO. Got taken to the brig and they had us all in one room until The skipper came to get us all and we had to leave port immediately...as in the frog marched us to the pier and we cast off lines and sailed! Right then.

We were all blotto and we had stumbled into some secure or off limits area near the fencing..

Skipper was trashed too, they had to go get him from the O club, and he was none too happy about that.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11290 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Me and two friends were in Vegas for a bachelor party. We got arrested for stealing a cop car. We were looking for a fourth friend we couldn’t find.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I spent some time at Rahway State prison in NJ. The Lifer area. I didn't care for it.

Took juvenile offenders there for the Scared Straight program. It was a good program. Never had a kid make it home without throwing up. Never saw another of them "officially" either.

We left everything at the Guards station, from gun and cuffs, to ID and pens. I always hoped they would put off the next riot until I'd left for the day.

Could NOT imagine doing hard time.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Me and two friends were in Vegas for a bachelor party. We got arrested for stealing a cop car. We were looking for a fourth friend we couldn’t find.

I've heard of something similar. You should have checked the roof.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post