SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Vaccine Mandate Lawsuits...it has begun.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine Mandate Lawsuits...it has begun. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The Executive Council in New Hampshire just voted 4-1 against accepting 27M in "Federal Vaccine Assistance Money". Gov. Sununu is furious and even Shaheen is chiming in.

Nice win for the people of NH.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Yup, party line vote w/ all four Republicans voting against the measure! There's still people fighting against tyranny and federal over reach in NH Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even with any declaration of vaccine being optional, it does not mean that coercion won’t still be a huge issue.
My employer ( health care industry) stated if you get an exemption you will have to test twice weekly at your own expense until further notice.
Clearly an effort to force people exempted to give in.
Considering we have been exposed for nearly 2 years now as health care workers this mandatory vaccine business is ludicrous

Posts: 3268 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
....do the wife or the girlfriend....
Forgive me, but if you have both those options, then I suspect your life will not be so simple in the not too distant future. Razz Wink Sorry, I just thought this thread needed a bit of humor added.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
it just occurred to me that there is another case that has already gone through the USSC and is very similar in concept

Roe v Wade

wasn't the overall upshot and result being 'my body, my choice'

why would this not have a similar outcome?

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
DeSantis strikes.... Leon County facing $3.57 million state fine for vaccine requirement. Go get them Big D.

What a moron the county administrator in Leon County is. "We're doing this to maintain a healthy workforce." Hmmmm, no media types thought it worthy to ask about the ongoing health of their workforce over the past 6-8 months. Nah, there are no journalists left, just partisan hacks.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
I hope everything works out for you erj_pilot.
I appreciate that, Jupiter! But it's waaaay beyond me. I'm merely one cog in a YUUUUUGE gear.

We are fighting for future Freedom and Liberty, Free Will to make individual choice, and yes...holding the Leftist Progressives to their own mantra of "MY body; MY choice". We are a large group willing to fall on our collective swords "for the good of everyone else". THAT is a mission I'm willing to take on!!

This bullcrap of "for the good of everyone else" by taking a hypodermic filled with some experimental juice AGAINST MY WILL? THAT...is not my definition of "for the good of everyone else". "They" can shove that straight up their anal sphincters...
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Forgive me, but if you have both those options, then I suspect your life will not be so simple in the not too distant future. Razz Wink Sorry, I just thought this thread needed a bit of humor added.
TBH, I have neither. Razz Like you, I thought this thread could use some humor. Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
There's another one on the way - Chicago Police Department. The head of the police department union told officers to ignore the Friday deadline to get the shot. The city's threatening to put holdouts on "no pay" status, and the police union is preparing a lawsuit against the City of Chicago.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/chic...tells-205300781.html

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Good deal, ERJ, and I wish you the best in 5he battle. I too am in the middle of it and awaiting the decision.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6474 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Seems to me a wise company would pretty much rubber stamp all applications for exemptions to avoid lawsuits.

Simply require the vaccine based on the threat of losing government contracts, but accept all applications for vaccine mandate exemptions to keep employees and avoid lawsuits.

A bit risky for companies to take on defining what constitutes a sincerely held religious believe.
What benefit is there for a company to deny applications for exemptions?

Same ideology that preaches wokeness, diversity, compliance, CRT.

Its the company HR leaders, who also have woke boards and CEO's, who feel they know what's best for people.

THAT is EXACTLY the reason for these company edicts, no more, no less.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8634 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
My company has given its employees until Dec 1st to get the shot. They will be terminated effective Dec 2nd if they don't. Depending on who they fire, they could be in a world of hurt, being an essential public utility. That old saying about engineers make the world go round, well it's true, and the company may feel the pain on that particular date, notwithstanding ruining the career investments of terminated engineers, pipe fitters, chemists, field mechanics, vehicle and diesel mechanics, carpenters, and treatment plant operators at all levels, who will be forced to forfeit their state retirement benefits. I've worked for many large companies and organizations, and have witnessed bad juju in my time, but this takes the cake in scope and depth of individual and organizational damage, and I'm pretty upset about it.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8634 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome!!! I hope this a catalyst for future lawsuits for just this sort of thing.

Posts: 826 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tell them that when the FDA approved one is available, you will take it. Pfizer has one FDA approved but no one can get it

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
2 Navy SEALs, 16 other troops suing Biden, DOD over vaccine mandate

Liberty Counsel announced on Friday it has filed a class-action lawsuit against President Joe Biden, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas over the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. The suit was filed on behalf of 18 service members and several other federal and civilian contractors and employees.

The service members include: Two Navy SEALs, Navy EOD Officer, Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer, Navy Chaplain, two Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonels, Marine Second Lieutenant, Marine Captain, two Marine Lance Corporals, Marine Major, Army Ranger, Army Colonel, Virginia Army National Guardsman, Coast Guard Lieutenant, Air Force Major, Air Force Technical Sergeant.

Additionally, a DOD contractor, federal civilian engineer contractor and employer, federal nuclear contractor employee, Department of Energy civilian nuclear tech joined the lawsuit.

The lawsuit alleges that the federal government’s mandate specifies only FDA-approved vaccines. It adds that the FDA’s approval specifies only Pfizer’s “Comirnaty” vaccine, and not the unnamed Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine that has been available for nearly a year and remains under emergency use authorization.

“All existing vials of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine remain available only under the authorization of the EUA,” the lawsuit alleges. “There are currently no available doses of COMIRNATY in the United States, and COMIRNATY is not being manufactured for production or distribution in the United States at this time.”

The FDA has maintained that the existing Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is identical to the Comirnaty vaccine and considered interchangeable, and that the only difference is the legal name and the packaging.

In August, FDA granted full approval to the Pfizer and BioNTechs “Comirnaty” COVID-19 vaccine. Biden and Austin then moved to require COVID-19 vaccines for the entire military, and each branch soon followed with its own deadlines.

The Air Force and Space Force deadline for taking the vaccine is Nov. 2 for active-duty members and Dec. 2 for reserves and the Air National Guard. The Navy deadline is Nov. 28 for active-duty sailors and marines, and Dec. 28 for reservists. The Army deadline is Dec. 15 for all active-duty service members, and June 30, 2022 for reservists and National Guard troops.

Service members who refuse to take the vaccine and do not seek an exemption are facing consequences that include reprimand, court-martial, and discharge.

On Friday, the military said 83.7% of 1.4 million active-duty service members were fully vaccinated as of Oct. 14. More than 95% of active-duty members had received at least one dose of the vaccine.

Liberty Counsel pointed to statutes that require certain criteria of emergencies or health and security threats in order to waive emergency use authorization law. It argues that the criteria have not been met, and thus, Biden cannot waive the law to require service members to take the existing emergency use authorized Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

“The defendants have ignored their obligations under the EUA statute. There has been no Presidential declaration sufficient to invoke the exceptions of the EUA statute; nor can there be such a declaration under the law and the facts,” Liberty Counsel said.

“There has been no domestic emergency, military emergency, public health emergency, nor material threat of a biological, chemical, radiological, or nuclear agent or a disease attributable to one of those conditions. As such, defendants are prohibited by the EUA statute from mandating that plaintiffs and all similarly situated United States Military members receive or accept one of the COVID-19 vaccines,” they added.

https://americanmilitarynews.c...17&mc_cid=86f5a3db9f

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Perhaps Southwest and Delta will save the industry. Here is Delta's contribution...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ccine-mandate-video/

Delta Airlines CEO Ditches Joe Biden’s ‘Divisive’ Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)

Unfortunately at my particular airline, I believe our CEO's ego is writing checks the Board of Director's bodies can't cash. I wouldn't be surprised if he were to double-down on his current stupidity. But that's just my opinion...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
Tell them that when the FDA approved one is available, you will take it. Pfizer has one FDA approved but no one can get it

I wouldn't say that - the FDA is going to do whatever the Government tells them to. Key leaders in the FDA resigned right after the Pfizer approval.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:

A Pfizer employee at their manufacturing plant in Kansas was recently interviewed saying they aren't even making Cominarty (the FDA approved one). The reason is simple: With the FDA approved one they would lose their government granted immunity protection.
At the same time the FDA approved Cominarty, they extended the EUA for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, which doesn't even have to disclose its ingredients and has full protection from liability lawsuits.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
You have a source for that, Mr. Chellim?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
it just occurred to me that there is another case that has already gone through the USSC and is very similar in concept

Roe v Wade

wasn't the overall upshot and result being 'my body, my choice'

why would this not have a similar outcome?

I just love using their little catch phrases against them! Pisses them off soooo much. I need to get a bunch of #Resist46 bumper stickers too!

The only difference I see between R v W and The Shot, is agenda. Roe v Wade suited them, but your freedom to choose whether or not you can work because you got or didn't get the shot, that's a no-no in their view.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8320 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post