SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    69 year old wins 149th Funny Car race
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

69 year old wins 149th Funny Car race Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

But those two monkeys in the booth irritate the hell out of me so I mute them. Pedregon shows to much bias against John Force and Rieff chatters to much. I'd rather hear the track announcer instead of them.

I could not agree MORE!!! Both make me want to puke.....bring back Mike Dunn!! I have been an NHRA fan-boy since I say my first National event in Okla City in 1957.

I'm hoping they're grooming Bruno Massel to replace one of them. He's more than qualified. The position doesn't require a has been fuel driver.

If people would mind their own damn business this country would be better off. I owe no one an explanation or an apology for my personal opinion.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post