SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kamala Harris denounces European explorers for ushering in 'wave of devastation' for Native Americans
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kamala Harris denounces European explorers for ushering in 'wave of devastation' for Native Americans Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
She can’t fix the Border but she can sure work overtime to devide the Country.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, she's a Democrat. They never build anything, but boy can they divvy up what others have built!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Best description I ever heard…

“Willie Brown’s bratwurst bun”

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
The woman is the by far the worst Vice President of my lifetime. For sheer incompetence, she bests even Joe Biden.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was one of her relation a slave owner in a Carribean Country?

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by satch:
Was one of her relation a slave owner in a Carribean Country?

Yep, she's the descendant of a slave owner, and that's information coming from her Father.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post