SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Heads up Vets - Free Front Sight Patriot Membership Give Away
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads up Vets - Free Front Sight Patriot Membership Give Away Login/Join 
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted
Greetings SF Members,

**Full Disclaimer - I am a FS member, but just passing this along. Mods, if out of line, please delete.**

Happy Vets Day and thanks to all who have served.

As some of you may recall, I did a Karma for some FS memberships a couple months back. For you Vets that may have missed out, FS is offering Patriot Memberships to Veterans and their families:

https://www.frontsight.com/veterans/

For those who may not have not noticed, FS has been very politically active during this presidential election.

Fall out,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up Boss, that’s an amazing offer. I’ve heard nothing but great things about Frontsite.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^You're very welcome.

Patriot Membership - 2 & 4 Day Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun classes for life. What's not to like?

Forgot to post up their vid:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X61bvqSD-o

Cheers,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post