SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14.
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14. Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I never got an email either. Checked my spam folder and didn't see it there either. What day was it sent?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I never got an email either. Checked my spam folder and didn't see it there either. What day was it sent?

Mine came this morning at 1:52 AM. And others had already received theirs yesterday. Subject of the email:

Important update on your donation to Border Wall GoFundMe

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, I don't see it in my mail, spam folder or trash. Confused

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Bump to keep this active. The link allows you to put in your email address and allow them to use the funds.

https://support.gofundme.com/h...form_id=360000279271

$20,468,715 of $1.0B goal

This message has been edited. Last edited by: coloradohunter44,

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
Folks, please be sure to opt in. Go to the link below, enter the email address you used to donate, and you're done. Thanks!!

https://support.gofundme.com/h...form_id=360000279271

$20,577,745 of $1.0B goal as of 1/16/19 3:36pm MST.

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Latest email:

We got caught off guard

Less than a month ago, I put up a GoFundMe page to build a wall on our southern border and I could have never guessed what was coming. The campaign went absolutely viral and now that GoFundMe campaign has raised more than $20 million dollars. It raised so much money so quickly that I turned to my friends and associates to help me deal with the overwhelming number of emails, media requests, and more than my fair share of hate mail. I'm blessed that so many were willing to sacrifice their time, energy, and money to help me live up to my word.

While everyone else was enjoying the holidays, my team was tasked with figuring out how we could honor the commitments I made on that first GoFundMe. We reached out to leading law, political, construction, finance, and border security experts to find a plan that would use all that money to actually build a wall on the southern border.

I say all this because I am really proud of what my team was able to accomplish in such a short period of time. We assembled an all-star team, put together a plan, and created a new organization from scratch. We responded to thousands of messages and emails.

Everything was steamrolling along but when we announced our plan, but for the first time since launching this project, we got caught off guard. We never imagined that the media would simply declare our project dead and we were unprepared to handle the thousands of messages an hour that all the media confusion generated.

In the last 5 days alone we've received more than a thousand legitimate media requests and more than 100,000 emails. As a result we've let some things slip through the cracks and for that I want to apologize to you directly. Everyday we're building and getting better to earn the support you gave us.

That's a picture of me with --from right to left-- Congressman Jim Jordan, Congressman Warren Davidson, Congressman Mark Meadows, and We Build the Wall's VP of Strategy Dustin Stockton.

There has been a LOT of confusion about the opt-in process and I can assure you that we are doing everything we can to clear it up. The media really beat us up with their disinformation campaign.

If you have already told GoFundMe that you want to support the plan, or even if you don't support the new plan, no further action is required. Just know how much we appreciate you!

If you haven't told GoFundMe that you want to back our new plan, you can do that by clicking on ***THIS LINK***

ANY NEW DONATIONS RECEIVED AT WWW.GOFUNDME.COM/THETRUMPWALL are not subject to the opt-in/opt-out process. All the confusion has really slowed our pace down and so if you'd like to make a new contribution, it would go along way towards helping us get this project back on pace.

Thank you and God bless,
Brian Kolfage
President, We Build the Wall, Inc.

If you would like to send your donation by check please make payable to:
WeBuildTheWall Inc.
PO Box 131567
Houston, TX, 77219-1567

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
$20,677,348 of $1.0B This is still going folks, keep sharing the news please.

FBLM LGB!

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
$20,723,956 of $1.0B goal It has slowed down, but funds are still being donated.

FBLM LGB!

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
$20,669,705 of $1.0B goal It dropped a little, guess some folks didn’t opt in. Keep this going..

FBLM LGB!

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
If some one else got the email update from Brian regarding his efforts, could you please copy and paste them here. I’m on a trip working and can’t get the iPad to work correctly to make this happen. Thanks gang.

FBLM LGB!

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“Good news! Thanks to all of your generous support, the scoreboard at www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwall will not drop below $20,000,000 even after GoFundMe has processed the refunds of donors who chose to opt-out of the new plan to build a wall on private property on the souther border.

“I wanted to share this email I received from WeBuildTheWall, Inc.'s VP of Strategy Dustin Stockton while he was preparing for our site-selection trip next week. Our team is working extremely hard to start construction on our first segment of border wall ASAP.

Hey team,

I wanted to give everyone an update from all of us down here in Texas. Everything is looking good for the arrival of Brian and the site-selection committee next week. Over the last couple days we've made contact with about a dozen land-owners who would be excited to partner with us to protect their property and our border. We will meet with most of them when you get here.

We've also been meeting with a variety of border experts, local and state officials, and contractors who are eager to help. When I tell them how fast we want to break ground, they agree that it's ambitious but not impossible.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone on the border next week.

Let's get this wall built,

Dustin Stockton
VP of Strategy and Marketing, WeBuildTheWall Inc.
@DustinStockton

Next week we will have media embedded with us in Texas, some very special guests, and some other surprises that are going to trigger the purveyors of FakeNews.
Make sure to follow along by following us on Social Media and by checking your email!
Facebook ‌ Twitter ‌ YouTube ‌ Instagram ‌
Thank you and God Bless,
Brian Kolfage
President WeBuildTheWall, Inc.“

Posts: 26907 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
“Good news! Thanks to all of your generous support, the scoreboard at www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwall will not drop below $20,000,000 even after GoFundMe has processed the refunds of donors who chose to opt-out of the new plan to build a wall on private property on the souther border.

“I wanted to share this email I received from WeBuildTheWall, Inc.'s VP of Strategy Dustin Stockton while he was preparing for our site-selection trip next week. Our team is working extremely hard to start construction on our first segment of border wall ASAP.

Hey team,

I wanted to give everyone an update from all of us down here in Texas. Everything is looking good for the arrival of Brian and the site-selection committee next week. Over the last couple days we've made contact with about a dozen land-owners who would be excited to partner with us to protect their property and our border. We will meet with most of them when you get here.

We've also been meeting with a variety of border experts, local and state officials, and contractors who are eager to help. When I tell them how fast we want to break ground, they agree that it's ambitious but not impossible.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone on the border next week.

Let's get this wall built,

Dustin Stockton
VP of Strategy and Marketing, WeBuildTheWall Inc.
@DustinStockton

Next week we will have media embedded with us in Texas, some very special guests, and some other surprises that are going to trigger the purveyors of FakeNews.
Make sure to follow along by following us on Social Media and by checking your email!
Facebook ‌ Twitter ‌ YouTube ‌ Instagram ‌
Thank you and God Bless,
Brian Kolfage
President WeBuildTheWall, Inc.“

Thx arfmel!

FBLM LGB!

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/0...sJlkYUjwxEcLVPTQDRxM

Kris Kobach Wants to Build the Wall His Way, and Says He Has the President’s Blessing

Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Sent a donation from me and one from my wife.

Posts: 4628 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, population of the US is around 325,000,000?
If 10,000,000 give $100 we would make the billion mark. I’m game, is it possible?

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1128 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post

Train is still rolling folks. Keep this thing going please!!

FBLM LGB!

Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
^^^Thx for this update!