"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
Posts: 19697 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003
Gavin is so full of BS, I hope that someone was able to provide the poor moose with a good laxative.
Posts: 10482 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014
TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…” Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.
Love it! When it comes, I hope the left surrenders that easily...
"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." -- Justice Janice Rogers Brown
"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth." -rduckwor
Posts: 27378 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009
How do encourage Democrats to move to the UK, Ireland, and France.
They’re nice places. They have their politics. They can have good food (well the UK has good ingredients, at least.)
They’re only a few hours away by plane, if they need to visit the sane part of their family.
Everyone would be much happier.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6919 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007