New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Friday Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
To our Christian members: A peaceful, contemplative Good Friday to you all.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Thank you, peace and God's grace to you and the Sigforum family.

Posts: 3533 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A happy and peaceful Good Friday to all my Christian friends. Wishing you long life and health.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
A peaceful Good Friday to all, and Happy Easter!

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter to all.

Posts: 501 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Wishing all a peaceful Good Friday, and a Happy Easter Sunday.

Posts: 13715 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Will be in the Choir at a service tonight and two services Sunday morning. Eastertide is a big season for music. Easter being the remembrance of Christ's Resurrection and atonement for our sins engenders strong feelings, often expressed musically. Powerful messages that assist participation in worship.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Amen to that, thankful indeed for the Lord's work for mankind. You all have a great celebration Smile

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Indeed, peace to you all and may God bless you!

Posts: 6733 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
And also to you.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Same! For us Catholics, Lent is almost over with Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12930 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
When we lived in Berlin, a bunch of us got invited to the Berliner Dom to hear Bach's St Matthew Passion - in full, being recorded by Deutsche Gramophon and the Berlin Philharmonic orchestra and chorale.

I cried my eyes out.

tac

Posts: 11435 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I still feel the same melancholy or even minor depression on Good Friday that began decades ago in Catholic school. We'll have our family together and it will soon be Happy Easter

Posts: 13564 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
To you as well. Thank you! I'm ready for resurrection Sunday Big Grin

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7148 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always a somber day for me. I always shed some tears. I am attending two different worship services today. My shop is closed today. I had a very moving community service at noon. Home church tonight. Lord Bless you All, and Peace be with you!

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2346 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... a Happy Easter to all that observe!

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It took a while for me, but the Lenten season finally kicked in. It was that way at Christmas, trying to get into the spirit. I guess the easiest way to try and stay in that spirit all year.
My Easter wishes to all.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post