SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Young Man Was Raised Right
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Young Man Was Raised Right Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted
This is Brad Taylor - a freshman in high school. When I hear his fellow classmates cheering him on, I find it very encouraging!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
I believe that school ran off a very smart young man.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7098 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The look on the school board members face on the end said it all. I read it as "did that smug little snot really say all that"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
A couple in the board seemed to agree with the kid.

It would be nice if all the supporters in the crowd could vote out the board. And/or have all their kids go to a private school as well.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post