SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    U.S. Trans Olympic Athlete: ‘My Goal Is To Win The Olympics So I Can Burn A U.S. Flag On The Podium’
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

U.S. Trans Olympic Athlete: ‘My Goal Is To Win The Olympics So I Can Burn A U.S. Flag On The Podium’ Login/Join 
posted
https://www.dailywire.com/news...m_campaign=position1

A transgender Olympic athlete that qualified as an alternate to represent the United States at this year’s Summer Olympics said last year that the goal was to win and then burn an American flag on the Olympic podium.

BMX freestyle rider Chelsea Wolfe wrote in a Facebook post unearthed by Fox News: “My goal is to win the Olympics so I can burn a US flag on the podium.”

The post, which included a link to an article on a far-left blog that was attacking the Trump administration, continued: “This is what they focus on during a pandemic. Hurting trans children.”

Wolfe claimed in a statement that anyone who thinks the post suggests hatred of America is “sorely mistaken,” despite Wolfe’s statement noting a desire to burn an American flag on the world stage while representing the U.S.

“One of the reasons why I work so hard to represent the United States in international competition is to show the world that this country has morals and values, that it’s not all of the bad things that we’re known for,” Wolfe claimed. “I take a stand against fascism because I care about this country and I’m not going to let it fall into the hands of fascists after so many people have fought and sacrificed to prevent fascism from taking hold abroad. As a citizen who wants to be proud of my home country, I’m sure as hell not going to let it take hold here.”

Posts: 12655 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Someone please post the article where this f*c*tard has been summarily removed from the U.S. Olympic Team and his Fakebook account suspended indefinitely.

I won't be holding my breath...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Ironically, it represents fascism and mistakenly (egregiously) associates it with Trump and the true right.

I hope that the IOC bars it from participating - I thought the IOC has rules against political statements during the Olympics.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
If the U.S. Olympic Committee allows this fuckwad to compete I will never, ever again watch a single Olympic event. Ever.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
...qualified as an alternate...
This puerile tantrum about "what I'm gonna do when I get home from school" is the closest this mentally-ill freak - you heard me- will ever get to fame. You'll never hear from them again.

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah... BMX is an Olympic "sport". Ok! I wonder how its fellow athletes feel about the whole trans thing...

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
If the U.S. Olympic Committee allows this fuckwad to compete I will never, ever again watch a single Olympic event. Ever.

Well, a New Zealand man is being allowed to compete against women in an Olympic weight lifting competition, so there's that. Total incoherence on the part of the Olympic committee. The only metric the olympics uses to determine if a man can compete in the woman's competition is testosterone level. And the allowable limit is still ten times more than that of a woman.

This queer, Laurel Hubbard (not sure his real name), was a shitty weightlifter when competing against men. Mediocre at best. He identifies as a woman and suddenly starts winning events. No shit. That's because he's a man competing against women!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:

What a total nitwit! Haven't watched a nickels worth of news since Trumps election after he won. And did the same after those jerks started kneeling during NFL games. Don't miss either. Now the Olympics, what a bunch of fools.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Well, a New Zealand man is being allowed to compete against women in an Olympic weight lifting competition, so there's that.

Y'know what? I don't care about that. Really, I do not. Is it stupid? Yes, of course it's stupid. That's not my problem with this in-duh-vidual.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Someone please post the article where this f*c*tard has been summarily removed from the U.S. Olympic Team and his Fakebook account suspended indefinitely.

I won't be holding my breath...

Someone post the article where it has been summarily removed from the U.S.

OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!
This thing hates this Country so much, get it the fuck out of here!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8335 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Attention whores. Same with the NFL guy who just came out of his closet. All I've ever heard about the gay community is they just want to be treated like everyone else. Well then start acting like everyone else might be a good place to start. Announcing whatever your sexual proclivities are to the world and then acting like you are better than anyone else because of it including those in your own peer group who just want to be left alone is not helping your cause.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Oh, it's not just whatever proclivities the dude has - he's also Anqueefa. "I'm gonna ride my little bicycle sooooo hard that all the little fascist girls who say I don't belong in their locker room are gonna run away in fear! Yeah! Take that, you fascist menstruating fish, you!"

Seriously, I'm beginning to wonder whether the rest of the world thinks we pull this kind of stuff just to mess with their minds.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, you wanted an all inclusive society, you got it! Your flag welcomes all, even your initials stand for your movement, accept your brother or sister as you wanted me to accept them. Don’t cry to me to bail your ass out!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who is actually wasting 5 seconds of their life watching anything associated with the woke Olympics?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
A transgender mentally ill Olympic athlete that qualified as an alternate...

So tired of this shit.

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
It is a disgrace to the beautiful sport of BMX. It makes me angry to see this shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21099 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Riding a bicycle is not a sport. It's a pastime.

And don't tell me about what the eurotrash does. "Tour de France" is just another way of saying "we like riding our bikey".

The same goes for golf and bowling. Pastimes, not sports.

They might as well make lawn darts and beer pong Olympic events.

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^^^hahaha Para you never disappoint.

Love it.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11269 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
You never raced BMX so what do you know? It’s just as physical as other “Olympic” sports. It’s easily as competitive with the qualifications and heats that require and reward consistently.

That’s just your opinion coming from ignorance of the sport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21099 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I know that when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Any more questions?